Elite Ultimate Package
Elite Ultimate Package
Complete in car and two-way radio communications with headsets. Check out our mounting solutions to simplify installation in most UTVs!
What Comes in the box:
- 4 Link Pro Elite Intercom. Two 12ft Headset/Helmet Cables with quick disconnect nexus mil spec connections. 4 Seat packages add two 16ft cables for the rear seats. Upgrade to Bluetooth or DSP! (See Upgrade tab)
- Icom F5021 Mobile Radio. 50 watt, VHF, Alphanumeric Display, 128 channels pre-programmed with our stock desert list. Add notes to your order if you would like any special frequencies added.
- Antenna and Coax. 17ft Hole Mount Coax and No Ground Plane Antenna.
- Push to Talk Buttons. One Velcro and one panel mount.
- Headsets. Two High Quality, Carbon Fiber, Over the Head style Headsets with built in coil cord.
- Music/Phone Audio Input Cable. Included on standard and DSP models. Sold separately for Bluetooth models. 6ft cable allowing you to input music into your intercom or voice conversation from a phone or music device.
The 4 Link Pro Elite Intercom plays music into your helmets or headsets, then when you speak into the microphone or receive an incoming radio transmission, music automatically lowers to 20% volume.
Upgrade your intercom to PCI Exclusive Bluetooth and/or DSP Technology.
- DSP - "Digital Signal Processing" electronically removes all noise from the intercom system except your voice. This is a MUST have for vehicles without a windshield, headsets, V8 cars, or loud exhaust. Simple, one touch operation on the face of the intercom allows you to turn on DSP when you need it and turn it off when you don't.
- Bluetooth - Pair your Cell phone or Bluetooth capable music device player for wireless music and phone calls. Listen to your music without connecting any wires or have a cell phone conversation without ever connecting your phone to your intercom system. Great for hands free driving! Simple, one touch operation on the face of the intercom allows you to play or pause while music is playing or answer incoming phone calls!
We recommend upgrading to the Kenwood TK-7360 Mobile Radio. With exceptional RF noise filtering, the Kenwood is a must for UTV's with dual stators like the CanAm and RZR Turbo S. The Kenwood also requires less power to transmit at full strength, ideal for vehicles with smaller batteries or vehicles with a lot of aftermarket accessories. Don't forget to get a Kenwood compatible Bracket!
Stay in touch with your GMRS group. Upgrade any Icom radio package to a Midland GMRS MXT500 for no additional charge. Not compatible with Icom or Kenwood Brackets.
The Ultimate Package comes standard with our Over The Head style headsets. They feature full range, high fidelity speakers. Upgrade Options:
- Behind the Head - Includes Cloth Ear Covers and a foam mic sock. The rigid bar is across the back of the head. We often recommend BTH for high speed boats as the soft Velcro top strap is more aerodynamic.
- KLF-2 Power Noise Filter - Highly Recommended for installations.
- Headset Bag - Keep your headsets safe during storage and transport.
- Headset Hanger - Easily hang your headsets from the roll bar.
- UTV Mounting Brackets - Model Specific Brackets for easy installation.
- Roll Bar Mounts - Install your radio and intercom on your roll cage.
- Antenna Mount - Great for vehicles without a roof.
- Steering Wheel PTT Assembly - Ideal for Quick Release Steering Wheels.
- Flush Mount Plates - allows you to mount your headset/helmet cables into your dash.